Multipoint measurement of air velocity, temperature, and humidity are crucial steps in product design and development phases. When testing conditions require numerous, simultaneous measurement locations, the single-point measurement approach is expensive, time-consuming and often yields inaccurate results. Responding to the need for a system that increases minimizes development time, reduces cost and improves overall accuracy, Degree Controls developed the Cambridge AccuSenseTM °C Port1200 Instrument. With built-in atmospheric pressure and humidity compensation, 12 input ports for USB sensors, and our included AccuTracTM Data Analysis software, the °C Port1200 provides a highly accurate, real-time data management platform that accessible on the PC or mobile device. The °C Port1200 allows you to perform simultaneous measurement of air velocity and surface temperatures at 12 locations. Data is recorded real-time, and can be analyzed and manipulated as data is being collected. For applications that require greater than 12 data points, see our
- Collect and record real-time, Air Velocity, Temperature and Humidity data at 12 locations simultaneously.
- Built-in atmospheric pressure and humidity sensing compensation for maximum testing accuracy.
- Windows OS® software included with web portal for multi-user data access, sharing and remote monitoring via mobile device, laptop or PC.
- Compatible with the Cambridge Accusense line of miniature USB sensors optimized for minimal flow profile disruption.
- Improved air velocity accuracy to ±5% of reading from 0°C to 70°C further enhances data integrity.